The Slack Provisioner allows PingFederate to integrate with Slack for user provisioning and single sign-on (SSO).
- Supports all Slack plans, including Standard, Plus, and Enterprise Grid.
- Manages users in Slack based on changes in an
external datastore that is attached to PingFederate.
- Creates, updates, and disables users.
- Allows you to enable the create, update, and disable capabilities independently.
- Allows you to choose to disable users when deprovisioning.
- Browser-based SSO initiated by the service provider (SP) or identity provider (IdP).
- Pre-populates some connection settings with the included quick connection template and SAML metadata file.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later.
- A Slack Workspace Owner account.
- A Slack Plus or Enterprise Grid plan is required to use the optional SSO functionality.
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound connections to the Slack API, you might need to allow the following domain in