Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To get started with the integration, deploy the Slack Provisioner files to your PingFederate directory.
- Download the Slack Provisioner .zip archive from the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
- Stop PingFederate.
- If you're upgrading an existing deployment, delete the pf-slack-quickconnection-<version>.jar file from your <pf_install>/pingfederate/server/default/deploy directory.
- Extract the .zip archive and merge the contents of the dist directory with your <pf_install>/pingfederate directory.
Enable the PingFederate
- Open your <pf_install>/pingfederate/bin/run.properties file.
STANDALONE. Save the file.
To configure the
FAILOVERmode instead, see Deploying provisioning failover in the PingFederate Server Clustering Guide.
- Start PingFederate.
- If you operate PingFederate in a cluster, repeat steps 2-4 and step 6 for each engine node.