Page created: 5 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 5 Jul 2022
The Symantec VIP Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use Symantec VIP as a second authentication factor for single sign-on.
- Symantec VIP IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to contact the Symantec VIP API, which triggers a multi-factor authentication (MFA) request for the user.
- Accepts a security code from earlier in the authentication flow to allow users to sign on without a prompt.
- Allows users to add and reset authentication credentials.
- Security code prompt page
- Allows users to manually enter a security code from Symantec VIP or choose an authentication method.
- Language pack
- Allows you to customize or localize the messages shown to the user during authentication.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
- PingFederate 10.2 or later
- A Symantec VIP account