Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
As an administrator, you can manually add credentials to a user's account. This allows them to sign on with Symantec VIP using another device or authentication method.
- Sign in to the Symantec VIP Manager portal as an administrator.
- On the Users tab, for the user that you want to modify, click Edit Details.
- In the Credentials section, click Add Another.
- From the Type list, select the authentication method.
- In the Credential ID field, enter the user's credential ID. The ID is shown on the user's VIP Access mobile app, or on their physical VIP security token or card.
- Optional: If the Extension field appears, enter a phone extension. It can include “#”, “,”, “*”, “.” and an “x”, but only if they are preceded by numbers.
- In the Name field, enter a name. Click Save.