Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 21 Jul 2022
The Twitter Login Integration Kit allows PingFederate to use Twitter as an identity provider (IdP). This allows users to access service provider (SP) applications by signing into Twitter.
- Supports the PingFederate Authentication API.
Twitter IdP Adapter
- Allows PingFederate to communicate with the Twitter API to process sign-on requests and get user information.
- Allows the adapter to prompt the user to sign on. The template can be presented with a browser redirect or as a pop-up window.
- Allows you to modify the appearance of the sign-on prompt.
- Allows you to customize or localize the messages returned by the PingFederate authentication API and shown on the templates during authentication. For help, see Localizing messages for end users in the PingFederate documentation.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators.
If you need help during the setup process, see the following resources:
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- The following sections of the Twitter documentation:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later, or 9.3 to use the authentication API
- A Twitter developer account