Page created: 20 Mar 2020 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to manage authentication, enable single sign-on (SSO) in Zoom.
For more information, see Getting Started with SSO in the Zoom documentation.
- Sign on to the Zoom Single sign-on page as an administrator.
- Click Enable Single Sign-On.
- In the Sign-in page URL field, enter https://pf_host:pf_port/idp/SSO.saml2.
- Optional: In the Sign-out page URL field, enter https://pf_host:pf_port/idp/SLO.saml2.
In the Identity Provider Certificate field, enter the
contents of your PingFederate signing certificate, without the
To get your certificate, see "Exporting a certificate" in Managing digital signing certificates and decryption keys in the PingFederate documentation.
- Note the Service Provider (SP) Entity ID. You will use this in Creating a single sign-on connection.
- In the Issuer (IDP Entity ID) field, enter the SAML 2.0 Entity ID that you created in Enabling single sign-on in PingFederate.
- For Binding, select a method.
- For Signature Hash Algorithm, click SHA-256.
- For Security, select Sign SAML request and Save SAML response logs on user sign-in.
- From the Provision User list, select Prior to Sign-In. Click Save Changes.