The Zoom Provisioner links users from the data store to Zoom. The behavior of each provisioning capability is described below.
Synchronizing existing users
By default, the provisioning connector synchronizes users from the
to the target service by matching the
Username attribute in the target service. You can change the
default mapping in Creating a provisioning connection.
- In the target service, Janet's
- In your
- On the Attribute Mapping tab of your PingFederate channel
configuration, you map the
- When the provisioning connector runs, the
user is provisioned with a
jsmith. That matches Janet's existing
Usernamein the target service, so her information in the data store is synchronized to her the target service account.
Triggered when a user is added to the datastore group or filter that is targeted by the provisioning connector.
The target is determined by the Source Location tab in the provisioning connection configuration.
Triggered when a change occurs to a user attribute that is mapped in the provisioning connector configuration.
Triggered by any of the following:
- A user is deleted from the user store.
- A user is disabled in the user store.
- A user is removed from the data store filter that is targeted by the provisioning connector.
The Remove User Action setting in the connection configuration determines whether the deprovisioning action disables or deletes the user.