The Zscaler Private Access Provisioner allows PingFederate to integrate with Zscaler Private Access for user and group provisioning and single sign-on (SSO).
- Manages users and groups in Zscaler Private Access based on changes in
an external data store that is attached to PingFederate.
- Creates, updates, and deletes users.
- Allows you to enable the create, update, and delete capabilities independently.
- Create groups and update group memberships.
- Browser-based single sign-on (SSO) initiated by the service provider (SP) or identity provider (IdP).
- Pre-populates some connection settings with the included quick connection template.
This document is intended for PingFederate administrators working with the Zscaler Private Access Provisioner.
- The following sections of the Zscaler documentation:
- The following sections of the PingFederate documentation:
- PingFederate 9.0 or later.
- A Zscaler Private Access administrator account.
- To allow PingFederate to make outbound connections to the Zscaler API, you may
need to whitelist the following domain in your firewall.