Page created: 19 Nov 2019 |
Page updated: 16 Jul 2020
The Basic Settings tab contains configuration settings for connecting to your RADIUS server.
Note: You see the Validate User Credentials and PingID Username Attribute fields only if you configured LDAP on the Identities tab.
Enter information in the following fields:
- Client IP
- Enter the IP address of the VPN RADIUS client.
- Client Shared Secret
- Enter the password shared between PingFederate Bridge and the RADIUS server used to encrypt passwords.
- Server Authentication Port
- Enter the UDP port used to authenticate to the RADIUS server. Port number 1812 is provided by default.
- Validate User Credentials
- Enter the Validate with LDAP option if you want to use LDAP to validate credentials. This option is displayed only when an LDAP directory is connected.
- PingID Username Attribute
- Enter the LDAP attribute that represents the user identifier in PingID.
- Click Next.