- Amazon Corretto 11
- Amazon Corretto 8
- OpenJDK 11
- Oracle Java SE Development Kit 11 LTS
- Oracle Java SE Runtime Environment (Server JRE) 8
Due to the import restrictions of some countries, Oracle Server JRE (Java SE Runtime Environment) 8 has built-in restrictions on available cryptographic strength (key size). To use larger key sizes, the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) "unlimited strength" jurisdiction policy must be enabled. For more information, see the Java 8 release notes from Oracle.
For Oracle Java SE Development Kit 11, the JCE jurisdiction policy defaults to unlimited strength. For more information, see the Oracle JDK Migration Guide.
- Download and install a Java runtime.
- Set the JAVA_HOME system environment variable to the Java installation directory.
- Modify the Path system environment variable to include the path to the Java bin directory.