You can authenticate using the following options:
- Swipe authentication for iPhone
- Biometrics authentication for iPhone
- Authenticate using your Apple watch
- Enable/Disable passcodes on your Apple watch
- Authenticate using a one-time passcode
- Authenticate manually with PingID mobile app
If your organization allows you to authenticate using more than one device type, you can also add a device, and decide which device you want to use as your primary (default) authentication method. For more information, see Managing your devices.
The options available to you are defined by your organization's policy.