Use a single device to authenticate against more than one organization, using the PingID desktop app.
Use the application to:
- Pair your device to an additional organization.
- View the organizations paired with your device.
- Unpair one or more organizations.
Sign on to the account (service) of the new organization.
The registration window displays.
- Click I want to use a different authentication method.
In the Alternative Authentication window, select
Authenticate using the desktop application, and then click
The Desktop Setup window shows the pairing key that you need in step 5.
- Open the PingID desktop application and click the Gear icon.
On the Registration window, copy the pairing key and paste it
into the Pairing Key field.
The organization is added to the My Organizations list.
- To add the pairing key, click the Plus icon.
Click the Back icon.
- Copy the passcode.
- When prompted to authenticate, enter the passcode into your organization's Authentication window.