This section covers the options available for authenticating using your Android when accessing your account or app using a web browser.
Depending on your organization's configuration, you can usePingID mobile app to authenticate using the following options:
- Using swipe authentication for Android
- Using biometrics authentication for Android
- Authenticating by number matching
- Authenticating using a one-time passcode
- Authenticating using your Android watch
- Authenticating manually
If you have not yet paired PingID mobile app with your account, see Set up your Android for PingID authentication (Web).
If your organization allows you to authenticate using more than one device type, you can also add a device and decide which device you want to use as your primary (default) authentication method. For more information, see Managing your devices.
The options available to you are defined by your organization's policy.