Page created: 22 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 30 Nov 2021
- New functionality for SSH Version 4.1.0
- Extended collection of client IP addresses: We now collect client IP addresses during PAM configuration.
- A tarball build might not work on systems running on i386 processors.
- On FreeBSD, the su command does not work when using the native clang compiler to build PingID from a pingid tarball.
- There will be no further binary PingID packages for CentOS version 6 and RHEL version
(RHEL version 6 and CentOS version 6 reached End of Life on November 30th, 2020.)