Manage a custom Twilio account.
Managing an account includes:
- Changing active originating numbers and fallback setting, as in Configuring a Twilio account for PingID SDK
- Changing to another account
- Deleting the custom account
In the PingID admin portal, go to
.The Twilio Account configuration displays.
- Select at least one originating telephone number to use.
- To change the fallback settings, in the Fallback To Default Account section, click the desired setting.
To switch to a different account, click Change Account.
The configuration window for a new account appears.
- To delete the active custom account, click Ping Identity.
- Click Save.