Page created: 19 Oct 2020 |
Page updated: 30 Dec 2022
Hardware tokens need to maintain time synchronization. If your token gives you an error, follow the steps below to resync it.
Access the Devices page either:
- During authentication: When the Authentication screen opens, click
In order to resync an out-of-sync hardware token, you will need first to authenticate using an alternative method such as email. That is the situation assumed in the example below.
- From your organization dock: Click the Account icon () and then click Devices.
- From a link provided by your IT department.
The Devices page opens, showing the devices you currently have paired with your account. The primary device is shown in green.
Click the Expand icon () to view details of a device:
- During authentication: When the Authentication screen opens, click Settings.
Click the Resync Token option.
The Hardware token sync window is displayed:
Enter the passcode displayed on the token.
The Final step window is displayed:
- Wait for a new passcode on your token and enter it.
Click Sync to complete the resync.
Your token is now resynced and should be available for authentications.