Page created: 19 Oct 2020 |
Page updated: 13 Apr 2021
Configure policy contract grant mapping for the PingFederate integration.
In PingFederate, configure policy contract grant mapping.
For more information, see Grant mapping.
- PingFederate 10.1 or later: Click
- PingFederate 10 or earlier: In the OAuth Server tab, Grant Mapping area, click Authentication Policy Contract Mappings.
In the Policy Contract Mapping window:
The new policy grant mapping is shown in the Mappings list.
- In the Policy Contract field, select the authentication policy contract you created earlier and then click Add Mapping.
- On the Attribute Sources & User Lookup tab, click Next.
On the Contract Fulfillment tab, enter the
following and then click Next:
- From the USER_KEY source list, select Authentication Policy Contract, and in the Value field, select subject.
- From the USER_NAME source list, select Authentication Policy Contract, and in the Value field, select subject.
- On the Issuance Criteria tab, click Next, and then on the Summary tab, click Save.