Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
Using the PingID mobile app, use the same device to authenticate for more than one organization.
Ensure you have downloaded the PingID mobile app and paired it to your device.
Use the PingID mobile app to:
- Pair your device to an additional organization.
- View the organizations paired with your device.
- Unpair one or more organizations.
Sign on to the account or service of the new organization.
The Authentication window appears, displaying the QR code and pairing key.
- To see your list of organizations, open PingID on your device and go to the My Organizations section.
To add a new organization, click the Plus icon () .
The Add New Service screen opens, showing the QR code scanner.
Scan the QR code or click Enter Pairing Key Manually. Enter
the pairing key and then tap Add Service.
The organization is added to your My Organizations list.
- When prompted, authenticate on your device.