Managing the PingID User Life Cycle involves multiple tasks.
The life cycle tasks include:
- Monitoring service activity
- Disabling a user's service
- Bypassing a user's service
- Unpairing a user's device from the PingID service
- Changing a user's primary device
- Removing a PingID user
- Automatically update and remove PingID users
- User management reports
Note: If you have already connected your existing PingID account to PingOne SSO, you must use the PingOne SSO portal to manage users and their devices. For details, see Users.