Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
Deleting the PingID integration for Azure AD configuration blocks all MFA requests from Azure AD to PingID.
When the integration is deleted, users are denied access to applications requiring PingID MFA as part of the Azure evaluated conditional access policy.
If you want to permanently delete the PingID integration for Azure AD for one or more directory ID, do so from the PingOne admin portal.
- In the PingOne admin portal, go to .
In the Integrate with Microsoft Azure AD section:
The PingID integration for Azure AD is deleted for all Azure AD tenants.
- To remove a specific directory ID, click Edit, and next to the relevant directory ID, click Delete, and then click Save.
- To remove the PingID integration for Azure AD: click Delete.
- in the Azure AD portal, under the left side bar, click Azure Active Directory.
In the left side bar, under Manage, click
.The policy list shows all conditional access policies.
- Open the PingID MFA conditional access policy.
- Click the Enable policy toggle to Off.
- Click Save.