Page created: 13 Jan 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2022
- Information regarding location of accessing device
- We've improved the location map to include more specific information. The map now includes text showing the location, device type and the browser type for the accessing device.
- Support for iOS 15
- This version supports iOS 15, and all relevant dependencies have been updated accordingly.
- Support for OAEP padding for offline use cases
- We've added support for OAEP padding for offline use cases. To take advantage of this feature, the relevant clients must be updated (Windows Login, Mac Login, and the PingID Adapter). To support backward compatibility, we also continue to support current client implementations.
- Accessibility improvements
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve accessibility, we've made some necessary updates to the PingID mobile app's VoiceOver screen reader.
- Performance and reliability
- Improvements to performance and reliability.
|PIM-2993||Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing users to see zeros instead of a one-time passcode. |
- Support for iOS 11.x and lower is ending
- From the next version, PingID mobile app will no longer support platforms older than iOS 12.
Download PingID mobile app for iOS.