Page created: 16 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 9 Feb 2021
If you no longer want to use your hardware token to authenticate using PingID, you need to unpair it from your account.
Access the PingID My Devices window either:
- During authentication: When the Authentication window opens, click Settings.
- From your organization dock: In the Avatar menu, click Devices.
- From a link provided by your IT department.
If you do not have access to manage your devices from the My Devices window, contact your helpdesk to ask your administrator to help you to unpair the device.The My Devices window opens, showing the devices you currently have paired with your account. The primary device is shown in green.
- Select the device, or authentication type that you want to remove. You might be asked to authenticate. If so, enter the one-time passcode (OTP) you receive into your browser and click Sign On.
- To expand the entry of the device you want to remove, click the Expand icon ().
Click the Delete icon.
You are prompted to confirm your request.
To confirm, click Remove.
If you only have one device or authentication method paired with your account, the next time you sign on you are prompted to register a device in order to access your account.