PingID SDK has been extended with the following features:
- PingID SDK support for custom Syniverse account
- PingID SDK has been extended to allow customers to use a custom Syniverse
account instead of Ping Identity's account or customer's custom Twilio
account, providing the following benefits:
- Avoid manual back-to-back billing (Ping-Customer)
- Cost leverage for customers with massive SMS and Voice usage
- Fallback to Ping Identity's Twilio account, or customers own custom Twilio account
A new PingID SDK Syniverse configuration section was added in the Administration Guide.
- PingID SDK support for custom Twilio account
- PingID SDK's existing support for custom Twilio accounts has been extended to allow customers to use a custom Syniverse account instead of Ping Identity's account as fallback, in cases of Twilio delivery failure.
- PingID SDK Admin Activity Report
- The PingID SDK Admin Activity Report has been extended, so that SMS and Voice event messages include information about the organization's SMS and Voice provider.
The following PingID SDK API parameters are now deprecated.
If encountered, these parameters are ignored (as support for backward compatibility):