To configure Juniper for PingID multi-factor authentication (MFA), you must add a new authentication realm.
In the left-hand navigation pane, go to
.The New Authentication Realm window opens.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the Authentication Realm.
In the Servers section, enter the following
- From the Authentication list, select the name of the RADIUS server created in Adding a RADIUS Server.
- From the User Directory/Attribute list, select Same as Above.
- From the Accounting list, select the name of the RADIUS server created in Adding a RADIUS Server.
- From the Device Attributes list, select the default value of None.
Click Save Changes.
The Authentication Realm is saved and three additional tabs appear.