Page created: 4 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 12 Jul 2021
The PingID Integration Kit 2.8 for PingFederate is released with the following components:
|PingID Integration Kit component||Version||Status|
|PingID SaaS Connector||1.0.1||Unchanged|
- PingID attributes for use with PingFederate policy
- Admins can now use PingID authentication attributes from the PingID adapter
when creating PingFederate policies. This enables admins to create more
accurate policies, based on information obtained by PingID, for a higher
level of security.
- For a list of attributes that can be used by PingFederate policy upon successful authentication with PingID, see PingID authentication attributes.
- For instructions on how to create the relevant PingFederate policy, see Integrate with PingID for PingFederate SSO.
- Retain PingID cookie after SLO
- It is now possible to choose to retain the PingID cookie when a user
performs SLO (single logout) from PingFederate.Warning: This option prevents a full clean up of the user trace on the machine after SLO (single logout) and may expose your user accounts to additional security risks. This option should only be used with full understanding of the security implications.