Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
Add a new MDM token in PingID.
Multiple keys can coexist, for example, for allowing time for rotating keys and the time it takes to phase in new keys and retire old ones. PingID checks all listed keys to verify a match with the key submitted in the authentication request.
The MDM does not retain multiple values for the same token. Support for multiple keys is provided through PingID.
- Go to .
In the DEVICE REQUIREMENTS section, click
- From the Select a Condition list, select Mobile Device Management.
- Click the Expand icon for MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT REQUIRED.
Click + Generate New Token to create a new PingID key for
The generated date following each token indicates the date and time of its creation.
- Click Save.
- Copy the value of the new SHARED TOKEN key.
Update the token key in the MDM system:
See the following examples for the supported MDM systems:
- Sign on to the MDM system, and go to the app configuration settings page.
- Update the PINGID_MDM_TOKEN token key.
- Delete the existing key value. In its place, paste the value of the new SHARED TOKEN key that you copied from the PingID admin portal.