Add a new MDM token in PingID.
The MDM does not retain multiple values for the same token. Support for multiple keys is provided through PingID.
- Go to .
In the DEVICE REQUIREMENTS section, click
- From the Select a Condition list, select Mobile Device Management.
- Click the Expand icon for MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT REQUIRED.
Click + Generate New Token to create a new PingID key for
The generated date following each token indicates the date and time of its creation.
- Click Save.
- Copy the value of the new SHARED TOKEN key.
Update the token key in the MDM system:
- Sign on to the MDM system, and go to the app configuration settings page.
- Update the PINGID_MDM_TOKEN token key.
- Delete the existing key value. In its place, paste the value of the new SHARED TOKEN key that you copied from the PingID admin portal.