When the end user's machine's locale is set to one of PingID's supported languages, the user receives enrollment messages in that locale's language. PingID provides default text for each of the supported languages. You can customize the enrollment message text per language.
- Using the Admin portal.
- Editing the Localization files for the languages that you want to include. See Customizing the registration language files.
Use the same method every time you edit the language text. There are no text validation checks to verify that the text is in the selected language.
If the user's locale is not a language supported by PingID, or no text is defined for a supported language, the enrollment page uses the English language text.
To customize the enrollment message text using the Admin portal:
- Go to .
For each language that you want to edit:
From the language selector list , select the language you want to edit.
Enter the customized text:
- Customize the text you want to display in the main area of the Registration page Enrollment page.
- NON-APP ENROLLMENT TEXT
- Customize the text to display on the link presented to users who want to enroll to PingID using an authentication method other than the mobile app for an iOS or Android device. The text is updated in the preview page for the selected language.
- From the language selector list , select the language you want to edit.
- Repeat step 2 for each language that you want to customize.
To see a preview of the text for each language, from the language selector
list, select the
language you want to preview.
The text updates automatically.
- To restore the default text for a specific locale, select the locale and then next to the Content or Non-App Enrollment Text field, click Reset.
- Click Save.