Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 3 Dec 2020
- Changing active originating numbers and fallback setting (as in Configuring a Syniverse account for PingID SDK)
- Changing to another account
- Deleting the custom account
To manage a custom Syniverse account:
- Log in to the admin console.
.The SYNIVERSE ACCOUNT configuration is displayed.
- Select at least one originating telephone number to use.
- You may change the Fallback settings.
- To switch to a different account, click Change Account. You will be offered the configuration window for a new account. Proceed as in Configuring a Syniverse account for PingID SDK.
- To delete the active custom account, click the Ping Identity radio button.
- To save your settings, click Save at the bottom of the Setup window.