PingID SDK has been extended with the following features:
- PingID SDK adapter for PingFederate, including a customisable HTML UI
- PingID SDK has been extended to integrate with PingFederate as an authentication solution.
The PingID SDK Adapter replaces the customer server in some of the flows, by providing an
out-of-the-box integration between PingID SDK and PingFederate user authentication flow. This
adapter reduces the integration effort for PingFederate Customer IAM customers.
PingID SDK Adapter supports all PingID SDK authentication methods: Mobile SDK, SMS and
- PingID SDK Connector, which synchronizes PingID SDK users with PingFederate.
- PingID mobile SDK support for the PingID SDK adapter for PingFederate.
- Moderno sample application
- The Moderno sample application now supports offline and fallback OTP flows (iOS and Android).
- The Moderno sample application includes sample code with options for PingID SDK with integration with PingFederate, and for PingID SDK without integration with PingFederate.
- Documentation has been restructured and improved, providing an enhanced experience for developers and admins.
|PIMC-302 and PIMC-303||The Moderno application did not permit sign in when a user was configured on the server to bypass MFA. This issue is now resolved for both iOS and Android.|
Known issues and limitations
Moderno sample application:
- The OTP flow for adding a device doesn't contain a retry OTP flow. After entering a wrong or invalid OTP, the user is redirected back to the login screen of the app (iOS and Android) .
- The sample Moderno v1.1 application for Android supports Google Chrome browsers only, and the browser version must support the Chrome Custom Tabs library.
- Distorted screens (iOS):
When using Xcode 9.2 to create apps that deploy to iOS 8 and later, images in the asset catalog may be corrupted when viewed on devices running iOS 8.3 and earlier. This may be handled by building the app using Xcode 9.1, or use Xcode 9.2 and set the deployment target to iOS 8.4 or later. Refer to: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/releasenotes/DeveloperTools/RN-Xcode/Chapters/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40001051-CH1-SW936 .