- Information regarding location of accessing device
- We're adding a map to PingID mobile app push notifications that will show the
general region in which an accessing device is located. This could help a user
to identify an unauthorized attempt to sign on to their account. The location
is generated using Reverse IP lookup, and the map is only shown on the user's
authenticating device when relevant location information is available. In
future versions we'll be adding more details about location and device
For new organizations this feature is enabled automatically. For existing organizations, the feature must be enabled in the admin portal (see Displaying details of accessing device).
- Repositioning of the Report Fraud button
- We've improved the position of the Report Fraud button, so it's less likely a user will tap it unintentionally.
- Accessibility improvements
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve accessibility, we've made some necessary updates to the PingID mobile app.
- Performance and reliability
- Improvements to performance and reliability.
|PIM-2667/PIM-2559||Fixed some spelling errors that appeared in the Dutch version of PingID mobile app.|
Download PingID mobile app for iOS.