Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
You can apply a policy to any of the applications and groups that appear in the relevant list.
- Manually add applications to the applications list. See Adding a PingFederate application.
- Define a PingFederate application ID attribute. See Defining PingFederate application ID attributes.
- Edit the applications list. See Editing the applications list.
- Update the policy groups list. See Updating the policy groups list.
- List display items are limited to 300 for Applications and Groups. Use the search box to search for a specific application or group.
- The All Applications/Groups check box selects all existing items and automatically applies any additional items that are added to PingID in the future.