Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 31 Oct 2022
The PingOne reporting menu allows you to run reports on PingID activity.
PingOne has two types of PingID reports:
- PingID activity report
- PingID SDK activity report
The reports provide detailed information regarding the status of PingID events, including:
- Full user life cycle management, including creating, editing, and deleting users
- Device life cycle management, including pairing and unpairing of devices
- Pairing and authentication actions. SMS and voice actions might also include price, delivery status, and carrier name.
- Sent emails include detailed delivery statuses
PingID can stream event information to Splunk. You can view and analyze this information when you subscribe to PingID audit events through the PingOne subscription facility. For more information, see Subscriptions in the PingOne for Enterprise Admin Guide.