Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
If you have an existing custom Twilio account, you can configure PingID to use it for SMS or voice authentication.
The following conditions apply:
- Daily used SMS/voice limits: These limits are not enforced for Twilio accounts. For more information, see SMS and voice usage limits.
- Billing: You must set up your Twilio billing arrangements before configuring PingID to use your account.
- Multiple Twilio accounts: If you have several Twilio accounts, you can only use
one of them. If you have sub-accounts, you can use either:
- The main account
- A single sub-account of the main account
- Inactive PingID Accounts: Only an administrator can delete a Twilio account configuration in PingID if the PingID account becomes inactive. To delete a custom Twilio account from PingID, see Managing a Twilio account.
To configure a custom Twilio account, see Configuring a Twilio account.
To manage a custom Twilio account, see Managing a Twilio account.