Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 9 Dec 2020
- In the Palo Alto NGFW admin portal, go to .
On the Capture Portal Settings tab, click the
The Captive Portal window is displayed.
In the Captive Portal window, complete the following
fields, and then click OK.
- Select the Enable Captive Portal check box.
- In the Mode section, click Redirect.
In the Redirect Host field, enter the redirect
The redirect host name can be a URL or interface IP address on your firewall.
- From the SSL/TLS Service Profile list, select your SSL certificate.
- From the Authentication Profile list, select your authentication profile.