Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 9 Dec 2020
Add the authentication profile to the Global Protect Portal.
- Go to , and open the portal you want to modify.
- On the Authentication tab, choose the SSL/TSL Service Profile for the portal.
- At the bottom left of Client Authentication, click Add.
- In the Client Authentication window, enter a name in the Name field.
From the Authentication Profile list, select the
authentication profile that you previously created.
- Optional: From the Allow Authentication with User Credentials or Client Certificate list, select Yes (User Credentials or Client Certificate Required).
- Click OK.
- Go to the Agent tab.
In the Trusted Root CA section, set the trusted root
certificate authority (CA).
In the Agent section, click
The Configs window opens.
- In the Authentication tab, in the Name field, enter a name.
From the Save User Credentials list, select
Save Username Only.
- Go to the External tab, and in the External Gateways section, click Add.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the gateway.
In the Address field, enter the fully-qualified domain
name (FQDN) or IP for the agent, and select the appropriate check box. Click
- Go to the App tab and review the App Configurations.
- Make any necessary changes, and then click OK.