Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
The following topics describe the types of policy rules that appear in the Device Requirements configuration section:
- Configuring an allowed devices policy
- Configuring a disallowed devices policy
- Configuring a minimum OS policy
- Configuring a device lock policy
- Configuring a no rooted or jailbroken devices policy
- Configuring the minimum PingID version
- Configuring the enforcement of device biometrics
- Configuring Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- If you choose the same device under both allowed and disallowed devices, then the disallowed selection takes precedence.
- The device requirement is not relevant when the mobile app (the swipe or biometrics authentication methods) is not in use.
- The list of supported devices is dynamic and can change as new models are introduced into the market. For example, several models produced by the following vendors are supported: Apple, HTC, LG, Motorola, and Samsung.