Page created: 9 Sep 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Dec 2021
After creating the authentication policy, you can now create the application for passwordless Windows login.
- Go to the PingOne console and open the environment you are using for Windows Login - Passwordless.
- In the icon menu, click the Connections icon.
- Click Applications.
- Click the plus sign to add a new application.
- For the application type, select Native App.
- Click the Configure button to continue with the creation of the application.
- Provide a name and description for the application, and click Next.
Add the redirect URL winlogin.pingone.com://callbackauth,
and then click Save and Continue.
You can skip the steps Grant Resource Access and Attribute Mapping.
Scroll down to the Certificate-based authentication
- Set the slider to Enabled.
- Select an existing issuance certificate.
- Go to the application's Policies tab.
Drag the passwordless policy that you created from the All Policies
list to the Applied Policies list.