Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 29 Nov 2020
If you have an existing custom Twilio account, you can configure PingID SDK to use it for SMS or voice pairing and authentication.
Keep the following points in mind:
- Daily used SMS/voice limits
- PingOne full license accounts - The daily SMS and voice limits are enforced for fully licensed PingOne accounts that use a custom Twilio account.
- PingOne trial accounts - The daily SMS and voice limits are not enforced for PingOne trial accounts that use a custom Twilio account.
- You must set up your Twilio billing arrangements before you can configure PingID SDK to use your Twilio account.
- Multiple Twilio accounts
- If you have more than one Twilio account, you can only use one of them. If you
have Twilio subaccounts, you can use either:
- The main account
- A single subaccount of the main account
Configuring a custom Twilio account overrides a PingID SDK subaccount if a PingID SDK subaccount is configured.
- Inactive Twilio accounts
- It is the administrator's responsibility to delete a Twilio account configuration in PingID SDK if the account becomes inactive. For more information on deleting a custom Twilio account from PingID SDK, see Managing a Twilio account for PingID SDK.