Page created: 5 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 12 Jul 2021
The PingID Integration Kit 2.10 for PingFederate is released with the following components:
|PingID Integration Kit component||Version||Status|
|PingID RADIUS PCV||2.6||Unchanged|
|PingID SaaS Connector||1.0.1||Unchanged|
- Support for Integration of PingID for Windows Login through PingFederate
- PingID Adapter 2.8 now supports Integration of PingID for Windows Login
For more information, see Integrating PingID with Windows login.
- Mapping the LDAP attribute to the PingID User attribute
- We've added a new PingID User attribute. The attribute value is the LDAP
name attribute that defines the user name used by PingID.
For more information, see Configuring a PingID Adapter instance (Windows login).
Known issues and limitations
- PingID Adapter incorrectly parsing
objectGUIDattribute values from LDAP (29 October, 2020)
When using LDAP to retrieve user information, if the PingID Adapter is configured to use the LDAP
objectGUIDattribute, the value of this attribute is incorrectly transformed and stored.
This issue will be fixed in a future version. It is recommended not to use the
objectGUIDattribute until the issue is fixed.