The PingID Integration Kit 2.12 for PingFederate is released with the following components:
|PingID Integration Kit component||Version||Status|
|PingID RADIUS PCV||2.9||Updated|
|PingID SaaS Connector||1.0.1||Unchanged|
PingID adapter (version 2.10)
Version 2.10 of the PingID adapter has been released, and includes the following enhancements:
- It is now possible to use "chained attributes" when defining the LDAP data source for an IdP adapter. An example of where you can use this approach is to write OGNL expressions to define custom user groups that can be used in PingID policies (in addition to those groups defined in the directory). See Configuring a PingID Adapter instance.
- Restrictions have been added to limit the ability to add a new device during password reset.
RADIUS PCV plugin (version 2.9)
Version 2.9 of the RADIUS PCV plugin has been released, and includes the following enhancements:
- It is now possible to add vendor-specific attributes to the definition of a PingID RADIUS PCV so that they are sent during authentication. See PingID RADIUS PCV parameters reference guide.
- When defining multiple RADIUS clients for a PCV, it is now possible to add a label for each client. See Configuring a RADIUS server on PingFederate.
- In the definition of a PingID RADIUS PCV, you can now specify a label and icon to show on the PingID app's authentication screen instead of the default text and icon (options are part of the "advanced fields"). See PingID RADIUS PCV parameters reference guide.