The PingID SDK 1.14.6 package is released with the following components:
|PingID SDK component||Module||Submodule||Version||Status|
PingID Mobile SDK
|PingID Mobile SDK for Android||1.6.4||Unchanged|
|PingID Mobile SDK for iOS||1.6.1||Unchanged|
|PingID Mobile SDK for iOS||1.4.1||Legacy|
|PingID SDK Server sample code||1.4||Unchanged|
PingFederate PingID SDK Integration Kit 1.12
PingFederate PingID SDK IDP Adapter 1.8.2
|PingFederate PingID SDK IDP Adapter||1.8.2||Updated|
|*PingID SDK CIBA Authenticator||1.1.2||Updated|
|PingFederate PingID SDK IDP Selector||1.1||Unchanged|
|**PingFederate Authenticator API||22.214.171.124||Unchanged|
|PingFederate PingID SDK Connector||1.2.2||Unchanged|
* The PingID SDK CIBA Authenticator is part of the PingFederate PingID SDK IDP Adapter jar.
** Important: If the current PingFederate Authentication API version is above 126.96.36.199, you should not replace this jar file.
PingID SDK has been extended with the following features:
- Configuring timeouts for authentication requests
- You can now configure the amount of time that an authentication request lasts before timing
out. You can use this feature to customize the authentication experience to
your user's needs, and reduce the number of users that experience a push
notification timeout on authentication attempts.You can configure:
- Device Timeout: The amount of time in seconds that a new authentication request notification must reach a user's mobile device, before timing out.
- Total Timeout: The total amount of time in seconds that a new authentication request will last, before timing out. This includes the time for Device Timeout, plus the time that the user has to respond to the authentication request.
- API support for configuring timeouts for authentication requests
- In addition to the timeout configuration settings in the admin UI, the
PingID SDK Application Attributes API has been extended, so that customers
can configure the amount of time that an authentication request lasts before
In the PingID SDK developer’s guide, see Application Attributes API.
|PIDC-2513||In an installation using PingFederate with PingID SDK, a user entered an OTP and received a generic error message, instead of a message indicating that the OTP session expired. This has been resolved.|