PingIDK SDK administrators can configure, update, enable, disable, and distribute settings for the application.
PingID SDK enables developers of mobile apps on iOS or Android to include advanced multi-factor authentication (MFA) functionality that is on-brand and customizable within their mobile applications. This allows organizations to preserve their brand experience rather than force customers to download a separate MFA application.
As part of the integration of a the PingID SDK component into a customer’s mobile application, the PingID SDK account administrator should create an application entry in the PingOne account.
During this process, an application ID will be generated. This application ID is used by the customer server and the customer mobile application for identification of the customer mobile application in PingID SDK.
- Configuring a new PingID SDK app
- Creation of an entry for a new PingID SDK application in the admin portal with a basic default configuration.
- Updating a PingID SDK app's configuration
- Configuration of an existing PingID SDK application's settings, applying changes to the default configuration, and other updates to the application's configuration, as might be required during the app's lifecycle.
- Enabling or disabling a PingID SDK app
- Configuration of a PingID SDK application's enabled or disabled state.
- Distributing the PingID SDK settings file and application ID
- Retrieval of resources required for distribution to developers, in order for them to integrate the PingID SDK component into their mobile application code.