Page created: 3 Jun 2020 |
Page updated: 20 Dec 2020
You can add PingFederate applications to the applications list while creating a new policy.
By default, the applications list includes the following applications:
- Device Management: This application enables a user to manage their own devices, including adding, editing, or deleting multiple devices through the Devices page.
- Password Reset: This application enables users to reset their own password.
App-specific policies require PingID Adapter 1.4 or later.
In the admin portal, go to Web tab.
, and click the A list of all the existing policies displays.
Click + Add Policy.
The New Policy window displays with the Applications list.
In the PingFederate Applications section, click +
The PingFederate Application window appears.
In the PingFederate Application window, enter the following
- Name: Enter the name of the application (max. 20 characters).
- ID: Enter the application ID for the application. See unique application ID.
- Add application to target: Select this check box to add the application to the new policy that you just created.
The new application is saved and appears in the Applications list.