Page created: 6 Jan 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2022
- Information regarding location of accessing device
- We've improved the location map to include more specific information. The map now includes text showing the location, device type and the browser type for the accessing device.
- Support for OAEP padding for offline use cases
- We've added support for OAEP padding for offline use cases. To take advantage of this feature, the relevant clients must be updated ( Windows Login, Mac Login, and the PingID Adapter). To support backward compatibility, we also continue to support current client implementations.
- Accessibility improvements
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve accessibility, we've made some necessary updates to the PingID mobile app's TalkBack screen reader.
- Performance, security, and reliability
- Improvements to performance, security, and reliability.
- Support for Android 7.x and lower is ending
- From the next version, PingID mobile app will no longer support platforms older than Android 8.
Download PingID mobile app for Android.