Page created: 12 May 2021 |
Page updated: 1 Nov 2021
You can install ABS as a root user or as a non-root user. The example installation path assumes that you are root user. The installation works in a similar way for a non-root user.
- Go to the download site
- Click on Select under PingIntelligence
- Choose the build and click Download.
Copy the build file to the /opt directory if you are installing the product as a root user. Choose any other location if you want to install ABS as a non-root user.
Before installing ABS:
- Install OpenJDK 11.0.2 on a 64-bit architecture machine. To verify the Java
version, run the following command.
# java -version
- Verify the supported operating systems. PingIntelligence supports RHEL 7.9 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
It is recommended to install only one instance of ABS on each machine. MongoDB should be installed on a different machine from ABS.
To install ABS, complete the following steps:
- Change working directory to /opt if you are installing the product as a root user. Choose any other location if you want to install ABS as a non-root user.
- At the command prompt, type:
# tar –zxvf <file_name>
# tar –zxvf pi-api-abs-4.4.tar.gz
Note: If you are installing as a non-root user then, increase the
ulimit -nto 65535.