Page created: 12 May 2021 |
Page updated: 1 Nov 2021
Complete the following steps to configure Axway API Manager:
- Login to the Axway API Manager.
- In the Axway API Manager, click Frontend API and Create new API .
- Click Outbound tab and enter Backend Service URL (your backend application server) and Request Policy details:
Configuration for capturing OAuth: To capture OAuth token based attacks, complete the following steps:
- In the API Manager, click on Frontend API > Inbound tab.
- From the Inbound security drop-down list, select OAuth and click Edit.
- In the OAuth Security Device window, disable Remove credentials on success radio button.