After the installation is complete, refer the following topics based on the type of deployment.
- Akana API gateway sideband integration
- PingIntelligence Apigee integration
- PingIntelligence AWS API Gateway Integration
- Azure APIM sideband integration
- Axway sideband integration
- PingIntelligence - CA API gateway sideband integration
- F5 BIG-IP PingIntelligence integration
- IBM DataPower Gateway sideband integration
- PingIntelligence - Kong API gateway integration
- Mulesoft sideband integration
- NGINX sideband integration
- NGINX Plus sideband integration
- PingAccess sideband integration
- PingFederate sideband integration
- PingIntelligence WSO2 integration
Inline configuration: If you configured PingIntelligence ASE as Inline ASE, the next step is to add API definitions to the PingIntelligence for APIs software. After this is complete, direct your API client to the IP address of the ASE software on port 80 or 443.
- Train your API model
Generate and view the
REST API reports using Postman: To access the
ABS REST API reports you would require the following
- IP address: IP address of ABS configured in the config/hosts file.
- Port number: default value is 8080. It is
- API Name: Name of the API for which you want to generate REST API reports
- Later and Earlier date: The date range for which you want to generate the reports
- View Access PingIntelligence Dashboard:
Login to PingIntelligence Dashboard using the ping_user login ID and the password that you configured during PingIntelligence installation. For more information on password configuration, see Change Dashboard default settings. The PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard takes approximately one hour to start showing attack information.