The Dashboard provides the capability to organize the APIs in your environment into logical groups. You can create API groups as per your requirements. For example, you can group your APIs location-wise, functionality-wise, and so on.
- Default API group: This is the global API group. All the existing as well as newly discovered APIs will be part of it initially. APIs that do not belong to any other API group will automatically get added to the default API group. You can only view and move APIs from the default APIs group. You cannot delete an API from a default API group.
- User-defined API groups: These are the API groups that you can create based on your requirements. You can add or delete an API from the user-defined API groups.
- API name: API name used by PingIntelligence
- Prediction mode: A
truestatus means that at least one training threshold value is set. It does not necessarily mean that all the training is complete. A
falsestatus means that the API is still under training mode
- Training duration: The minimum configured time in hours configured in
ABS AI engine to train an API. This is configured in
abs_init.jsin ABS. For more information, see AI Engine training
- URL: API basepath URL configured in the API JSON file. For more information, see API JSON definition
- Host name: Host name of the API configured in the API JSON file. For more information, see API JSON definition
- Protocol: The protocol configured in the API JSON file. For more information, see API JSON definition
- API type: API type can be
decoy - incontext, or
decoy-out-of-context. For more information on deception, see API deception environment
- Token: A
truestatus means that PingIntelligence will use OAuth tokens for reporting and attack detection. For more information, see API JSON definition
- API Key header and API key query string (QS): The API Key values configured in the API JSON file and used for reporting and attack detection.. For more information, see API JSON definition
- Cookie: The cookie value configured in the API JSON file and used for reporting and attack detection. Displays blank, if cookie was not configured in API JSON. For more information, see API JSON definition
- Servers: The backend API server configured in the API JSON file - "*" supports all the host names. For more information, see API JSON definition
Using the toggle button , you can hide or display information for the API in the PingIntelligence Dashboard. This provides the flexibility to display only selected APIs. Even if an API is hidden from the API dashboard, the dashboard engine keeps fetching API data from ABS AI engine. The hidden API is moved to the end of list. If the APIs are paginated, the hidden APIs are moved to the last page. When you toggle the button to display a hidden API, the Dashboard displays data for the API on the Dashboard. You can also go to the dashboard for the API by clicking the API analytics icon .