Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 12 May 2022
The prerequisites are divided in the following two categories:
Hardware and software prerequisites
Ensure that the following prerequisites are completed before installing PingIntelligence Dashboard:
- Operating system: RHEL 7.9 or Ubuntu 18.0.4 LTS
- OpenJDK: 11.0.2 to 11.0.6
- SSL certificate: One private key and certificate. By default, PingIntelligence Dashboard uses the private key and certificate shipped with the binary.
- Password: To change the default password, set a minimum 8 character password
- ABS: ABS AI engine URL, access, and secret key. Make sure that ABS is reachable from PingIntelligence Dashboard.
- ASE: ASE management URL, access, and secret key. Make sure that ASE
is reachable from the PingIntelligence Dashboard.Note: Connecting Dashboard to ASE is optional. Functionality like adding discovered APIs to ASE and attack management will be limited.
Port numbers: The following is a list of default port numbers. Make sure that these are available for installingPingIntelligence Dashboard.
- PingIntelligence Dashboard server: 8030. Port number 8030 should be exposed to public internet. Make sure that your organization's firewall allow access to this port.
- Elasticsearch: 9200
- Dataengine : 8040
- H2 database: 9092. H2 database is installed and runs as a part of PingIntelligence Dashboard.
Operating system configurations: Modify the following settings for the operating system:
- Increase the
# sudo sysctl -w fs.file-max=65536 # sudo sysctl -p
- Increase the
vm.max_map_countlimit to 262144
# sudo echo "vm.max_map_count=262144" >> /etc/sysctl.conf # sudo sysctl -p
- JDK installation: Set environment variable
<jdk_install_dir>directory and add
<jdk_install_dir>is the directory where JDK is installed.
- Choose the
<pi_install_dir>directory is the directory where PingIntelligence Dashboard is installed. This directory should be readable and writable by the logged in user.
The following table shows the compatibility of PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard with different browsers and their versions.
|Operating System||Google Chrome||Mozilla Firefox||Apple Safari||Microsoft Edge|
|Mac OS Mojave -10.14||Version 56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later||Version 12.0 and later|
|Mac OS Sierra -10.12||Version 56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later||Version 10.1 and later|
|Mac OS High Sierra - 10.13||Version 56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later||Version 11.1 and later|
|Mac OS Catalina -10.15||Version 56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later||Version 13.0 and later|
|Windows 8.1||Version56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later|
|Windows 10||Version 56.0 and later||Version 69.0 and later||Version 79.0 and later|