On clicking the link, it will download the consolidated build.
pingidentityfolder there will be two folders:
- Go to the download site
- Click on Select under PingIntelligence API Publish service.
- Choose the build and click Download.
Copy the build file to the /opt directory if you are installing the product as a root user. Choose any other location if you want to install the service as a non-root user.
Prerequisites and installation steps
- Install OpenJDK 11.0.2 on a 64-bit architecture machine. To verify the Java
version, run the following
# java -version
- Verify the supported operating systems. PingIntelligence supports RHEL 7.9 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
To install API Publish service, complete the following steps:
- Change working directory to /opt if you are installing the product as a root user. Choose any other location if you want to install API Publish service as a non-root user.
- At the command prompt, type:
# tar –zxvf <file_name>
# tar –zxvf pi-api-abs-5.1.tar.gz